Sunday, June 3, 2012

rain rain

I was still having starting issues and decided to give the carb a good and proper clean out this time, I didn't find anything in the process, I changed out the gasket from in between the airbox and carb , threw in a different needle, I soaked it and blew it through with carb cleaner but I'm not convinced that the cab is the culprit, I did find that the plug gap was well above what it should have been, so I sorted that and put it all back together, I couldn't do any more than this as the persistent rain meant that going for a ride wouldn't be much fun and gassing myself in the small workshop wasn't an option either, once the sun shines again I'll give it another run.
In the mean time I went and got my push bike out of the storage unit and began giving it some much needed love.

No comments:

Post a Comment