Tuesday, November 15, 2011

age old issue

Fuel, check. spare oil, check. tools, spares odds and ends, check, wallet, phone, keys, check.
OK lets go, wait! we might need to take .......beer, Spring is here and it's inevitable that sometime, somewhere there will be a requirement for a cold frosty ale.
You never know when your numbers up for the beer run, I have taken the the rear rack on the GT200 for granted and this got me thinking. I NEED to be able to carry at least one box.
No stuffing about, we are not here to fuck spiders, so I set the task of "How" and the following is the result.

Three offcuts of 19mm decking, taped together, should do the trick, still to be put into practical use, but you never know when the wife is going to say "FFS I asked you to bring home more beer" I'm sure it happens....somewhere. Throw in an occy strap, and it ain't going nowhere .Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment