Thursday, April 11, 2013

oh so tight.



OK three boring pictures of an engine on a dodgy stand, it's all stitched up and tonight I'll start the electrics, if you are wondering why I have connected the fuel hose, it's because I hope to set it up to kick it over on the stand or a modified version of it, and talk about tight, by hand I find it quite hard to turn it by pushing the kicker with the plug in, it's easier with the plug out and it's tight, can't wait to get a compression reading on it.
I'll be making a start on the smallie soon as well, now that I have all the parts. that's going to be a challenge since it was months since I pulled it apart and my method of putting all the nuts and bolts in the one container.......well it will be interesting at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment