Saturday, July 2, 2011

professional thumb twiddling.

I'm getting a bit tired of the waiting waiting waiting.
It's been at least six weeks since I ordered the wiring and since its on back order, all I can do is wait.
I've cleaned, greased, replaced all that I can without going into the engine and now I am just wanting to roll her out into the winter sunshine, incidently every Sunday since I took her off the road it has been a perfect sunny cool day and great for riding. I spoke to the scooter shop in the US last week just to make sure everything was ok and how long we were looking at, The guy I spoke to said he thought the back order would be a week or so and then the postage, which took two weeks last time......
On a personal note, My wife and I have decided to sell up and move across the state to be closer to family, I have been offered a fantastic career opportunity, our third baby is due in October, so we will be staying put until the end of the year, and then the new adventure begins.....
The move will have us about an hour and a half out of Melbourne, we are now nearly 4, My wife has family and friends she grew up with, so that will be good with three kids under four. Also I will be able to get into Melbourne and Geelong occasionally and catch up with a new club that I have been involved with from a distance,I have been on one overnight run with a handful of the members and had a ball. check them out the Vespa Club of Melbourne.
http://www.vespaclubmelbourne.com.au/

I hate waiting............I'm sure there is something I haven't cleaned.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed this important piece of information BABY NUMBER 3 where have I been hiding. Well congratulations to all of you that is so exciting please keep me posted
    love to you all
    Rach

    ReplyDelete