Thursday, October 20, 2011

152 days

Picture the scene from the Lion King where Simba is presented as the new King of the jungle, the dramatic music, the minions in awe.....well that's how I felt today when a knock at the door revealed the postal delivery lady with, wait for it.....my wiring, cue music again. 152 days since the order went in, the first back order wasn't up to scratch, the second passed muster but took it's own time.
The lesson learnt was to double check to see if the item is in stock BEFORE you place the order.




But there's a catch, the Kit doesn't include a CDI so during the emails to-ing and fro-ing I ordered one, to be posted with the kit once the back order was finally sorted, They assured me they would email me a paypal invoice for the CDI, but never did, it arrived anyway....damaged. FFS.
The kit looks to be a reasonable quality, people who have used them speak of the ease in which they just drop into the scooter and work well. I won't be using it, I got impatient after the first 3 or 4 months of waiting and did my own. I'll hang on to it unless someone feels they might like to take it off my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment