Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just for a laugh.

Every year the Barry Sheene memorial ride leaves from Bairnsdale and they ride to the MotoGP site on Phillip Island, it is always a spectacle to see all the road bikes, cafe racers and what ever else, the one scooter rider (PX200) I know that normally does the ride hasn't come this year. The ride was this morning.

What I like to do is wait until all the bikes are parked up in the main street having hard core lattes and a pastry before heading to the Muster point and cut a few laps past them, giving it a bit of a rev as I go, now the Sito+ has a sound like a pinging popcorn machine so I don't have too much trouble getting thier attention. Nobody ever waves, no surprises there, some point and smile, but the majority either try to ignore me or just scowl in my general direction. Makes my day every time, I love it and will miss not being able to do it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment