Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New digs









Now that I'm half settled in, my thoughts soon turned towards a new workshop, My father in law had offered me his old workshop in an abandoned dairy on their property, he hadn't used it for about 20 years so I had my work cut out cleaning it out. The pictures tell the story, the first one was my old workshop, plenty of room, the rest are of the new one, and various views of it, stages of moving in and views from inside. To say it has character is an understatement. there is enough room to get the Gloria in if I need to, I just park her either under the hay shed or the wood shed depending on how much rain is forecast.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see your packed the Coopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a few empty boxes around, unfortunately they are full of tools and parts, not beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Brett looks a beautiful space to enjoy! Ev

    ReplyDelete