Monday, June 24, 2013

Still not right

 
It will start and idle no problem, from cold it will even rev with throttle when I give it a blip. I rode it  about a km down the road, gears are tight and it pulled great. Once the engine warmed up and I stopped, it died and would only idle? see video, when I apply throttle you can hear the intake sucking and it's not revving, more like firing every second or third rev, smoing a bit and eventually burps, farts and dies. Lucky it was a nice day for a walk....
I've tried everything to get it revving when warm. Pulled down and cleaned carb and jets twice, I'm running a 55/160 idle, 160 air, BE3 diff., 116 main with a 118 on standby for the Sito +. Plug is B6ES, ends up black dry and sooty. Fuel is premix 2%. Timing checked three times and is 23btdc, cold compression is 135. While idling, I have tried every 1/8th position on the mix screw from 2.25 to 3.75 turns out, tried two needles, even swapped out the clutch side seal after I pulled it down after having the same issue on initial start up....

No comments:

Post a Comment