Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wiring Episode four

Slept on it and had another look this morning.
Still scratching the head and without going into too much detail, I tried to pull the tank, as I will anyway once the new loom arrives, but my tank nut spanner needs a weld on the head to stop the actual spanner bit from spinning, I guess I probably did it up too tight trying to stop the fuel leak, which didn't stop it anyway, I'm getting pretty good at this tank installation thing by the way. So to sort the wiring I will pull everything apart and re-trace everything, it has become a bit of a challenge that I'd like to sort out before I just replace it anyway.....I know there is power to the headset because I can hear the horn crackling when I touch two of the wires together but the power needs to find its way to the headlight, I think its a simple fix..anyway, time to get into it is at a premium with two toddlers. It can wait.

1 comment:

  1. Brett, would love to help, but it's hard to see the wiring and make a decent call on it.

    ReplyDelete