Friday, May 20, 2011

Wiring episode three.

Short and sweet. I did everything I had to do and in accordance with some expert advice. To no avail.
Nothing, zip zero zilch. I must have gotten the wires mixed up when I mapped them or they are just bodged up somewhere between the rear and the front of the bike. I put the multimeter on the switch and there is power there and in the headset but its getting lost on the way to the lights, even the brake light, that has been gold right from the start, has stopped working.
So moving forward I need to revisit the sketches and re read the emails I have that are rich with information, walk away and go back later and have another look at what I have done. It should be straight forward. I haven't lost patience just yet but I am wasting another beautiful sunny autumn day with an idle Veloce staring at me like a neglected labrador, wait she's looking at me too.....
I think a new harness and switches are the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment