Monday, May 16, 2011

Wiring Episode one.

This may end up being epic so I will give it episode numbers as I go.....
So I had had enough of the bulbs blowing and just not knowing what was going on. Here is my wiring mapped out as it is I've had a couple of people look at it and short of contacting the Vietnamese wiring genius that installed it, It is a bit of a mystery.
Now I'd like to thank Porter G from Lutherville Md. USA. He extended a helping hand and an offer of assistance should I need it, when it came to the wiring I did. He has looked at what is there and offered a solution to simplify it and make it functional. I haven't touched it yet so I don't know if it will work but I have faith. Thanks Mate.
Thanks to everyone else that has offered help and answers to my silly questions as well, all very much appreciated.

This is how it stands at the moment. I hope to make the changes over the next few days so watch this space.
On another note, I had a cousin and his family visit over the weekend and he was quite interested in the SPV and I went to start it so he could experience the full experience of 2T in a confined space and the distinct crackle of the exhaust at high revs..... that wasn't until I had gone to start it and realised that It wasn't going anywhere without the tank in place...so we just looked at it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment