Monday, June 13, 2011

Gear selector issue

Everything on this scoot is mix and match, different sizes and all over the shop, bloody annoying.


I finished the re-cabling today with the rear brake inner and outer. I was tidying up putting things back together and I realised that the new securing anchors are taller than the ones that came off and that once I put the cover back on it would be fouling with the cover so I had to put the old ones back on, they had new bottoms on them and the tops are both a Phillips head and a bolt, they look worn but do the job, that little disc is probably the difference but the pic will show the difference. The cover itself has PX written on the underside of it, which confirms someone who has offered help suspects that the engine may be from a P125?? anyways

2 comments:

  1. It's much easier to start with a blank canvas sometimes. I much prefer it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a cover on mine for a year and a half now! Besides, it's extra I don't need when attaining race-weight...

    ReplyDelete