Friday, June 10, 2011

Moo Baa Double Quack Double Quack







Google it. anyone with young kids will probably know that it's almost as hard to get out of your head as "aga do do do push pineapple shake the tree". bloody kids tv show dittiies.
I recall that I was singing wiggles songs in my head all the way to Stanthorpe.....three and a half days there and a bit more again home. blah blah blah.
Back to business. I went out and bought a low range Dremel, Have always thought I would use one...I  have now. I was a bit reluctant  to make that  much noise, because it was after 2030 (830pm) and I appreciate the people next door, the Pub across the road isn't so liberal.
Comments on the above are welcome. I think the rest  speaks for itsself.
Lets get Quacking.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, your a patient guy.
    I had the black '66 in for its roadworthy, new brakes/hub/linkage/dampers/springs, all good!
    It failed on loose headset bearings, PAH!. Hopefully come tuesday when I get to tighten them and re-test it I can move that little bit forward to getting it on the road. oh the joys. Keep the faith!
    Cheers Ev.

    ReplyDelete