Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4 kicks.

After getting a new globe for the work light, and proceeding to set it up, have it slip fall and break, I thought I was in for another run of frustrating events....I set the gear selector up, exhast on, oil and fuel in, cooling shroud and covers on, choke out, fuel on. kick kick kick splutter kick boom into life, all I needed to do was adjust the idle and I let her run for ten minutes, the rattle I has at idle was almost gone but sounded more normal. I sat outside on my Pa's stool and had a quiet ale in celebration, more so because I didn't want to kill myself from 2T smoke.
Below is a grainy, poor quality, low budget film of the scooter idling after about 5 minutes, I'll get a better one over the weekend, now to get the running in process started...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment