Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Virtue

Not a lot of progress thanks to the oh so very slightly frayed ends of the gear cables, a five minute job turned into an hour, I broke my work light which didn't help, the light from my phone didn't cut it. None of the bits wanted to play so I gave up after tossing the small spanner across the workshop. Daylight and a new light globe is the answer, so is a dob of solder. Patience is a virtue, so they say, "they" never owned a Vespa I'm guessing.
I got the wiring all connected, not a major component, but the new junction box was a pleasure to install, new screws with threaded inserts, not rounded out almost useless screws that after a lifetime of chewing at the plastic each time they were used, had rendered the lower half pretty much rubbish, a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment