Monday, October 25, 2010

Inspections booked, fingers crossed

Now the SPV is sorted, I have booked the road worthy for first thing Thursday, should be ok with that one. My confidence in the motor registry isn't high, I'm not a fan of red tape and the bureaucrats that pedal it, I went to the Vicroads office this morning and I had to make an appointment for the inspection. The scoot is deemed an "high risk' vehicle because they cant find it on the system, I assured the young girl that I could point them in the right direction so they could verify the vin and engine numbers to the model and year. I got a blank look in response, followed by "Oh its ok they will find it" I was not convinced nor confident that the transaction next week will go smoothly, I can just hope and wait. So we confirmed the booking for Monday next week 1030. I was hoping to get in this week so I could get a good solid day running in on Sunday, registered and legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment