Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Headlight and more





First on the list is the new headlight. I have had a good look in here before so no surprises really, I just basically took the first pic to show where the colours go and took off the crappy connections, put new individual ones on, two of the old ones were doubled up, pic two, one connected the other shoved through with a little hope thrown in.
Pic three, the old and the new, and the new bulb holder all hooked up the same as the old one but a lot tidier, electrics aren't a strong point of mine so if it doesn't work or blows the globes, then I will consult more knowledgeable folks than I.
The last pic is to show the difference in the profile of the chrome bezel. New one on the right.
Number two on the list is replacing the front brake cable outer and inner. I think I've got the theory but just need to read up before I go ahead and tackle it. Below is what came out of the lever end anchor, not sure what to make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment