Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Insurance

I had the scoot insured with Shannons $100 excess and the premium was $74.54. Pretty happy with that.
I also noticed a few drips of oil under the bike this morning, I will have to take a closer look when I have more time, but there was oil on the clutch cable connection so its coming from above there, it was only a little bit and from what I have read I few drops is normal. I will keep an eye on it anyway.
The bike has been getting a lot of attention whenever I take her out, waves, smiles, thumbs up, its great but I just have to remind myself its the bike getting the attention and not me. I was approached by a woman at the motor registry the other day that invited me to come along to the local vintage car and motorbike club meeting next week, she said that it was just a group of old blokes sitting around wingeing and bitching and talking about where they can drive to next and get a good cup of tea, but she said it was a lot of fun, so I just might go.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon. lots of lovers of old stuff!

    ReplyDelete