Monday, November 15, 2010

Rain Rain go away

I don't intenionally want to ride in the rain, and thats all we have had here since Saturday. I was going to have to leave the scoot at home today as I am getting a new tyre fitted to the GT anyway, should get a run tomorrow, the upside is that I pick up my three new tyres as well. The downside is the things I ordered from GPS in Melb still hasn't arrived, they needed a spare cable set and three new sets of rims to complete the order, when they said they had to order them in, that and old mate was going to Italy and was bringing the cables back with him, I said dont worry with the things you dont have as I was getting stuff from Motorsport Scooters anyway, but he insisted and as a result the box from San Diego arrived three days later and three weeks later I still haven't got my stuff from Melbourne....

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, the moral of the story is to not let him insist, as you could be waiting months. I've had the same experience in the past. If they don't actually have it in stock, it WILL be quicker to get it yourself from overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah consider it a lesson learnt, luckily they are all spares and replacement bits, still waiting too by the way, I know what I will be doing next time.

    ReplyDelete