Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More pics from Vietnam



These are after the bike was painted, I did ask for a heap of pics before and after the paint job, but the guy I was dealing with was in Melbourne when the bike was stripped and painted, so I only got the ones they must take for everyone as a standard. I wanted to know how many kms it had done when they found it and a few other things but didn't end up getting that info. which is a shame because if nothing else I wanted as much history of the bike as I could get for this blog and my own peace of mind as to the condition of the bike. anyways.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the response, it's a good job, even though a few corners may have been cut. Do you have the history that you were chasing or is it more mystery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's a mystery. All I know is that these guys probaly advertise or have guys scouting about and the scoots come in. My scoot came from an old couple somewhere on the outskirts of HCM City and was one of a pair of Veloces, the year of the other one I don't know, The couple were in thier seventies, kept the bikes in a shed of some sort and just didn't ride them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of mystery never hurt anyone - as long as you don't come off because they mysteriously glued it together somewhere... :-)

    ReplyDelete