Saturday, November 6, 2010

So...



552 kms, and all is well....I think, after 30 odd kms I had a moment where Gloria thought "That's it" and I had to clutch in and pull over, not sure if it was a soft seize or a fuel hiccup, is it even possible to seize an engine doing 40-50kms per hr using 4% oil ratio...??? 170kms later it's all good.
Anyways...The pics are the rear wheel with the oil splatered on both sides, I have to get that sorted,quick smart.
I have a story about the days riding and all the shenanigans, but it can wait until tomorrow.
Note to self...put on gloves when riding in the fine Victorian spring weather and you wont get the ghastly uneven hand/wrist glove tan line and more importantly when changing the bbq drip tray, don't subsitute the granular kitty litter with the recycled paper stuff, it catches fire, funnily enough.
Will go intp more detail tomoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment