Sunday, December 5, 2010

Now I understand.

The thought of having, God forbid, time to actually sit down and go through the motions of repairing, replacing, troubleshooting, nutting out the small problems on this bike, is beyond fantastic. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and both my boys, more than I can say, but to have a couple of days to myself is, as most parents with young kids will agree, rare as the poo of a wooden horse, so I have tried not to waste it.
Shall I go on.


pic one & two. the before and after of cylinder cowls, I must say that the new one came with the standard original part sticker, it is made from plastic that is a gauge or two thicker than the busted bum one that came with Gloria in the first place,,
OK, the third pic.isn't that flash but it is my sparkplug, it's black, expected I suppose given the amount of oil I was running, Now I am running approx. 2.5% and G is going ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment