Wednesday, December 22, 2010

State of the Stator Plate





Now I dont really know what all this is supposed to look like, but it isn't new, and some of the soldering was a bit sloppy, one dob had fallen off and was sitting in the bottom of the casing. I marked on the casing and the edge of the stator plate and casing how far I needed to move it, the three holding screws were worn from a lot of use, they all had washers and spring washers, I moved the plate to where it should be, cleaned it out and after cleaning up the key, shaft and flywheel put them all back together, this is when I realise that the torque wrench doesn't fit any of my sockets, so I'll go to the hardware store AGAIN and get the adapter. This afternoon after work I will put it all back together and give it a kick and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment